Description: Relish the peace, privacy and position on offer in this sublime 4 bedroom residence; situated in a picturesque pocket ideally located in a peaceful family-friendly community close to parks, the Windaroo Lakes Golf Club and a multitude of shops and amenities.
Fusing functionality with luxe finishes, leave the worries of the world at the door the moment you step inside this meticulously renovated residence. Sprawling over a generous 700 sqm block, this haven-like home achieves a sense of effortless sophistication with superb finishes including bespoke lighting, limestone tiles and Feltex carpet for truly prestigious living.
- 4 bedrooms complete with built in robes, plush, ultra-soft carpet and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom includes ensuite
- Open plan living and dining room, finished with stunning imported limestone tiles
- Gourmet kitchen featuring stone benchtops, plentiful storage, breakfast bar and quality appliances
- Airconditioned main living zones
- Security screens throughout
- Double lock up garage
- Immaculate street frontage, with covered portico
- Sensational alfresco entertaining area overlooking the fully fenced backyard and inground pool
- Established resort style gardens
- Abundant yard space for little ones and pets to explore safely
- Concrete drive way and entryway
An easy commute to Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Redland Bay, unparalleled living starts here.
- 4 min drive to Windaroo Lakes Golf Club
- 5 min drive to Windaroo Valley State High School
- 6 min drive to Windaroo State School
- 6 min drive to Windaroo Village
- 40 min drive to Brisbane and The Gold Coast
Surrounded by quality schools, parklands, shops and amenities, elevate your lifestyle in a tightly held locale. Move quickly, this opportunity is beyond compare!
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."