Description: Get your boot scootin' boogie on into this awesome, tidy, elevated location, flood free and fenced rear yard 4 bedroom home that oozes old school charm with high ceilings, decorative cornice, a roomy kitchen, timber flooring mostly throughout, cosy wood heater, covered front patio and a breeze catching rear deck! With all that and more, then this home should be music to your ears!
Wander 3 houses down to arrive at the highly rated Raceview Primary school and save on school pickup travel time by simply standing out front to see the minions walk home. Opposite the school is a church where you can thank Baby Jesus each Sunday for this heavenly offering, and this property can literally be your forever home as you then simply have to cross (or be wheeled across) the street to secure your place within the retirement village when the time comes. A convenience store/takeaway shop is just around the corner, bus stops are also nearby, and throw out your Christmas tree since the massive Heritage Listed and iconic Ipswich Christmas Tree is also super close.
* Updated iron roofing with fresh external paint also completed within the last 6 months. Roof insulation
* 3 car carport with potential drive thru access into the side yard to park away the trailer/boat/caravan etc
* Fenced rear yard that keeps the evil eyed Rottweiler safely confined, 2 rainwater tanks with a pump attached to feed the lush shaded tree yard and gardens
* Large L shaped tiled floor and covered front patio that captures plenty of breezes from this elevated position on top of the hill
* Great sized air conditioned Lounge Room with wood heater for the cooler months and glass stacker doors that open out onto the covered front patio
* Timber flooring, ceiling fans and high ceilings mostly throughout
* Open design kitchen and dining area. Kitchen has a bigggg fridge space, double door pantry and electric appliances. Kitchen also exits out onto the rear deck that overlooks your lush rear yard
* Air conditioned main bedroom with triple door built in robe/ceiling fan, Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, Bedroom 3 with air conditioning/ceiling fan/double door built in robe, Bedroom 4 with air conditioning/ceiling fan/glass sliding door access onto the rear deck
* Hallway skylight as well as another skylight within the tidy bathroom that gifts y'all a good sized corner soaker tub. 2 double door built in linen/storage cupboards are also close by
* A large separate laundry room complete with a 2nd Loo (Yeehah!) is found at the rear of the home which also has a built in storage cupboard. A concreted area for garden equipment storage and power points for charging the equipment is also found in under the rear of the home
Block size: 716m2
Formal lounge: 1
Car accommodation: 3 car carport with potential trailer/boat/caravan parking alongside the home behind the fence line
Outdoor entertainment: Tiled floor L shaped covered front patio and relaxing rear deck
Fenced yard: Fenced rear yard
Air conditioning: Lounge, Main brm + 2 other brms
Roof Type: Updated iron roof
Insulation: Roof insulation
Rain Water Tank: 2 of
Amenities: Walk to awesome primary school, convenience store, parkland, bus stop, church
Flood Free? - It's on a Hill!!