Description: This is seriously one of those properties that if you snooze...you will lose! To prevent yourself Crying in your Cornflakes or Sobbing into your Sultana Bran when you contact me and I let you know it's already spoken for...then listen to Ricky Bobby's magical words of "If you ain't first...You're last"!
* Approx 10 year young much loved and well looked after family sized home or stellar rental property thanks to its convenient location
* Awesome location within the stellar Deebing Gardens estate of Deebing Heights
* Corner block that sides onto 1 street that leads into a no thru traffic housing pocket whilst the street along the house front runs along a nature reserve so you get to look out over wilderness from your elevated perch as opposed to looking at another lot of homes opposite you
* Fenced rear yard with double gates that access the flat rear yard to park away the caravan/boat/trailer etc. Plenty more options with a 600m2 block than a postage stamp sized block
* Approx 6.4kw of sun sucking solar goodness upon the colorbond roof. Bottled Gas fed Hot water system. Security screens. NBN with fibre connected to the premises for all you Gaming freaks
* Large air conditioned main bedroom equipped with a ceiling fan, walk in robe, ensuite and tv connection point in case that is all the entertainment that occurs within this bedroom
* 3 remaining good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and double mirrored door built in robes
* Double remote control door garage. Decorative exposed aggregate coloured concrete driveway
* Air conditioned media room with ceiling fan and plenty of space for the biggggggg screen TV
* Open design and air conditioned kitchen/dining/family room that exits out into the covered and private rear pergola with outdoor powerpoints
* Kitchen gifts y'all stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher, large fridge space, bottle gas fed cooktop, electric oven andddddd a walk in pantry!
* Separate laundry (NOT in the garage!), double door built in linen cupboard, Main Bathroom that still presents as unused and new
Walk the minions to the local and best primary school around as well as the new day care facility opposite it. Parklands are also just 2 feet and a heartbeat away as is the Ipswich City Pony Club where maybe you could find some free garden fertiliser. 1 set of traffic lights will have you at the new Yamanto Central Shopping Centre whilst 2 turns out of your driveway gets you onto the Centenary Motorway and quick access onto the Cunningham Highway!
Block size: 600m2
Formal lounge: 1
Family room: 1
Car accommodation: 2
Outdoor entertainment: Covered rear pergola
Fenced yard: Fenced rear yard with double gate access into rear yard for caravan/boat/trailer...Boom Yeah!
Air conditioning: Main bedroom + Media Room + Open design kitchen/dining/family
Roof Type: Colorbond
Security: Security screens and a Staffy that loves me but won't like you
Solar: Approx 6.4 kw solar power
Gas: Bottled gas fed hot water system & kitchen cooktop
Amenities: Walk to the best primary school ever plus a daycare facility, parklands, pony club. 1 set of traffic lights to Yamanto Central Shopping Centre. Easy access onto Centenary Motorway & Cunningham Highway
Flood Free? - Heck Yes