Description: AN ELEVATED REAR DECK, and an AUTOMATIC GATE and a VERANDAH OUT THE FRONT graces this Character Home just 120 Metres to gorgeous LAKE ANNAND.
THEN INSIDE, wow --- stop everything --- it's JOY!
FRAMED by period features,
AND ornate embellishments,
AND CAPTURING the most gorgeous UPDATES!
SO YOU MUST step inside.
WELCOME to 91A Perth Street, presented by Jacqui Waker.
FOR COMFORT, there's:
- Under-floor INSULATION
- 5kW SOLAR
- And 3 split-system air conditioners
- Also, natural gas connection
- Beautiful HIGH CEILINGS
- Classic period ORNATE features
- Character TIMBER FLOORS
- Upsized and open, discover the FAMILY LIVING ZONE
::: Totally made for fun and togetherness
- This seamlessly flows to the happy DINING space
::: Both spaces embellished by stained-glass windows
::: The light, the character, the feeling ... sublime!
::: Also reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Wow, a fantastic RUMPUS ROOM ... or will this be your lovely sitting room?
- Contemporary features to the kitchen
::: Yet it still embraces character
::::: Concrete elements to counters
::::: Sophisticated ISLAND COUNTER
::::: Contemporary 900mm CHEF'S OVEN
::::: Impressive, wide extraction fan
::::: Microwave allocation
::::: Designer lighting
::::: 1.5 bowl sink
::::: The stainless-steel DISHWASHER you expect
- Master Bedroom experience
::: The UPSIZED ensuite is full of character
::::: Tastefully contrasted by contemporary subway tiles
::::: Supersized walk-in shower
::::: Lots of natural light
::::: Contemporary tiling
::::: In-vogue vanity
- All in all, 4 Bedrooms total
::: Each with built-in robes
::: Each with ceiling fans
::: Air conditioning to the 3 Bedrooms on the western side
::: And quality carpet
- Study / Utility Room, with ceiling fan
::: This flows to the main bathroom
- Retaining character, discover the contemporary main bathroom
::: With LARGE WALK-IN SHOWER
::: Vanity and toilet
::: Framed by contemporary subway tiles
- Family-sized laundry
::: Under-bench allocation for side-by-side washer and dryer
::: Concrete elements to counter
::: Integrated sink
::: Useful overhead cupboards
- Bonus 3RD TOILET off the laundry room
- Set on a 641 Sq Mtr allotment
- This is FULLY-FENCED
::: With automatic ELECTRIC GATE
::: The front fence achieves the PRIVACY you'd prefer
- Sensational ELEVATED REAR DECK
- Double-bay POWERED SHED with concrete floor
::: Long concrete driveway
::: Ample turning circle
- Space galore! HUGE UNDERHOME STORAGE zone, with 2 access points
- Useable outdoor area under the elevated deck
- Natural gas hot water system
- Security screens, for added peace-of-mind
- 120m to gorgeous Lake Annand
- 280m to 7-Eleven fuel / convenience store
- 1.8km to Officeworks / CBD
- 2.1km to Centenary Heights High School
- 3.5km to Rangeville Primary School
JACQUI WALKER loves the Lake Annand position ... the elevated rear deck ... and the classic, charming, character-filled experience inside. So create your most sensational life here.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions. Feel free to text, call or message us night and day. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,368.96 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $314.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Registered Plan 91191
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary, P-6; Centenary Heights High, 7-12
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.