Description: This beautiful townhouse is located within the complex of 8 townhouses which offers so many amenities close by like Train Station, parks and shopping centres with low maintenance lifestyle and low Body Corp fees will be perfect for first home buyers, investors and down-sizers.
The ground level of this home revolves around the spacious living and dining area which connects to a well-sized outdoor patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining and a single lock up garage. Complimented by a well-appointed separate kitchen. This townhouse is the perfect blend of comfort and low maintenance living.
Upstairs, you will find a big master bedroom with built in robes and En-suite, other two well sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a separate toilet and bathroom for extra convenience.
From the fully-fenced and well maintained back and side yard this beautiful home looks even better and solidly built in those exposed bricks.
- Only 8 in the complex
- All bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and fans
- Generous size master bedroom with ensuite
- Good sized courtyard
- NBN connected
- Low Body Corp
- Short walk to restaurants and cafes
- 7 mins drive to Taigum State School (Primary)
- 6 mins drive to Aspley State High School
- Short walk from Carseldine market every Saturday
- Short walk to Carseldine train station
- 9min drive the Westfield Chermside
- 19min drive to Brisbane airport
- Body Corp : $250 per quarter
- Council Rate : $350 approx. per quarter
- Rental Appraisal : $450-480 per week
Please feel free to contact Jatin Patel if you have any further questions.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.